Mac Duggal homecoming dresses are spot on for girls that want to make a bold fashion statement in a sassy, sexy, or sophisticated dress. The 2013 Homecoming and Royalty collections of cocktail dresses and homecoming gowns feature intricate designs and dazzling embellishments.
While homecoming is a celebration welcoming alumni back to campus, at high schools across the U.S. the student dance has become the principal festivity of the event. Selecting a dress for this dance has practically become a rite of passage for many teenagers.
Mac Duggal has designed a stunning collection of homecoming dresses. Regardless of whether you are looking for flirty, sassy, sexy, plus size, or elegant, great looking dresses are available in a variety of colors and styles. The collections include short cocktail dresses for semi formal dances and gowns for formal events. The high quality craftsmanship and fine materials that go into all our dresses give teenagers confidence when they wear Mac Duggal.
Fall 2013 Trends
- Teenagers continue to go for bright, neon colors for Homecoming
- 20 somethings and older woman are choosing somewhat more demure styles
- Cocktail dresses with below the knee hemlines are gaining in popularity
- Necklines are rising
- Embellishments are softer, including tone on tone beading
- Black and red are once again trendy
- Sheer illusion necklines and sleeves that provide the illusion of nudity -- more emphasis on sensual rather than sexy -- remain on-trend