Pretty in Pink! 10 reasons to wear a pink prom dress!
Over the years we have seen trendy colors come and go. Colors that are hot for a season but quickly fade out of style. There was that one season with an array of pastels, the season of tie-dyed dresses, the year everything was ombre, and we are unlikely to forget the neon trend. However, some colors are classic go-to’s. Like white, black, red and of course, pink. Still not sure which color you will rock this year at prom? Here are ten reasons you should THINK PINK!
- No other color makes you feel like such a complete girlie girl?
- It’s a color, depending on the hue, that compliments all skin tones.
- You can have a lot of fun when it comes to accessories. Accent a pink dress with blues or purples to really feel like a princess.
- Matching your date will be fun. Go the traditional route and have your date wear a pink vest and pocket square. Or have him wear pink accenting colors.
- Pink is a color that never goes out of style. When you look back at your prom photos you will never have that “what was I thinking?” moment.
- Because pink dresses are classic, you can reuse your dress after prom (See 7 Creative Ways to Reuse Your Prom Dress)
- Matching flowers will be simple and fun. Pink is a color that goes with almost any type of flower.
- A bright pink dress will surely help you stand out in group photos.
- All shades of pink go with female features. If you have dark hair and dark eyes opt for a darker pink hue. If you have light hair and light blue or green eyes go for a lighter pink.
- Pink is fabulous!